Shaun T 25 Minute Workout Vs Tony Horton 30 Minute Workout
You may or may not have to pay sales tax. The base kit includes eight DVDs, a fitness guide, a nutrition guide and online support. The Deluxe kit is $240 and includes three extra workouts on an additional DVD and several resistance bands along with energy supplements. The Ultimate kit is $330 and includes a chip up bar and workout mat. The Challenge Pack throws in a Beachbody Club membership.
- The workout contains resistance training, stretches, Pilates and other exercises. P90X3 has a greater diversity of movements and activities, with reduces the odds that you’ll quit the routine out of boredom. It is a whole body workout, shaping and toning as well as burning energy. It has an extra DVD for those who need to get into shape to be able to keep up with the workout routine.
- A 30 minute workout a day system, this program fits into almost everyone’s schedule.
- The P90X3 has four different workout schedules: classic, lean, doubles and mass. You can choose the workout schedule that fits your needs and switch schedules as you get into better shape.
- The P90X3 workout program came out December of 2013, so there isn’t much of a track record aside from the media promotion and the reputation of the previous P90X workouts from Tony Horton.
- You need a workout bar, stability ball or medicine ball, pull up bar, dumbbells or resistance bands to do the program. Not everyone has this equipment, and some of them will overpay for the high cost kits that include both the DVDs and the workout kits. However, if you don’t have all the equipment, it does have modifiers to give you options on how to try to follow
Focus T25 Workout
You’ll get the alpha (starter) and beta (intermediate) workout DVDs plus a resistance band, calendar and nutrition guide. The Challenge pack is $205; it has the basic package’s content and Shakeology supplements and online support. The Deluxe package is $240, which builds on the prior packages but adds the top level or Gamma workout DVDs, resistance bands and a workout mat.
- T25 is primarily cardiovascular workouts and core exercises, building up endurance and cardiovascular capacity.
- The T25 program is suitable for anyone at any level. You don’t have to be in shape to start it.
- You don’t need a lot of equipment to use the T25 workout program. If you buy the T25 challenge pack, you’ll get the resistance bands the program requires. Or you could use small weights.
- It has a simpler workout schedule than the P90X programs.
Disadvantages of the T25 Workout
- Focus T25 doesn’t have any exercises to build up flexibility, balance or resistance training like the P90X3. When it comes to T25 Vs P90X3, the T25 only wins if you are looking to burn calories and build up cardiovascular endurance.
- The T25 program is a 25 minute workout, in contrast to the 30 minute workout program of P90X3. Then again, we should all be able to carve out another five minutes a day to get fit.